Get back on the road to safe driving
HOW DO I CHALLENGE MY TRAFFIC VIOLATION?
Many residents of Mississippi and Tennessee wrongly believe that it is fruitless to challenge a traffic violation. However, given the negative impact an infraction can have on your insurance and driving record, it is worth considering, “Should I challenge my traffic violation?”
Pietrowski Law Practice works with many clients who need to resolve their traffic violations. Our firm assists clients in having tickets on the following types of violations overturned:
- Speeding tickets
- Tail-light out
- Running a stop sign
- Driving without insurance
- Driving on a suspended license
- DUI/DWI and other intoxicated driving charges
- Reckless driving
Do all speeding tickets go on my record?
Will a traffic violation affect my insurance?
How do I challenge my traffic violation?
- When you receive your ticket, make note of all deadlines and addresses for interacting with the court. Failure to comply with deadlines will make challenging your ticket impossible.
- If you plead “not guilty” to a ticket, you’ll receive a trial date. At the trial, your lawyer can argue the law that was applied when the ticket was issued, question the police officer who issued the ticket, present evidence to aid your case and call witnesses.
- Some types of tickets, such as a faulty tail-light or driving without your registration, can be resolved in your favor by showing that the problem has been fixed.
Can a traffic violation be dismissed?
Should I go to court for a speeding ticket?
hiring a lawyer for traffic offenses
We will closely examine your case to make sure your rights were upheld and look for opportunities to provide an optimal outcome for you.